- To understand how to review implementation holds on converted documents.
During Implementation, the PolicyStat Conversion Services staff may mark some documents submitted to us on hold. This means we require additional information to complete the process successfully and ensure all criteria like dates and content are captured accurately to reflect your original information.
You will receive notification of these holds.
- If holds require your review during implementation, a new report area will appear on the home tab. Click the header to view the holds queue.
- If necessary, use the Area filter to narrow the list of applicable holds.
- Click the title of a hold in the queue to review it.
- Review the comments from PolicyStat's Conversion Services staff, and make required corrections.
- Once corrections have been made, provide a return comment, and click Return to PolicyStat Queue to complete the process.
PLEASE NOTE: Adding a comment is required before returning the hold to the queue.
- If the upload is no longer needed or requires a re-upload, click Delete Policy.
This article applies to the following user roles: