PolicyStat features an autosave feature that saves your progress as you work on a draft. For more information about what is required to save, see this article.
If a draft contains unsaved modifications, the autosave box will appear red and look like this:
When modifications have been saved, the box will turn green.
To save more frequently, click the Save Now button at the bottom of the draft page.
On occasion, a draft may not save or it may identify as having gone stale.
A draft that saves, but will not turn green, we strongly recommend immediately copying the contents of the document to your computer clipboard to preserve it.
Here are a few potential causes for failure to save:
- If you are working in the Edit page for a draft is open in another tab, and then continued to use the first tab
- Having two browser tabs with PolicyStat open, and "logout" is clicked from another tab
- If an anti-virus scan is running while you are working, it may have cleared your browser's cookies
- If you are using a proxy server there may be a disconnection
- Disruption of network/internet connection
- The browser session times out
This article applies to the following user roles: