- To understand why emails may be arriving from PolicyStat.
- To understand how to send a reminder email to review a document in PolicyStat.
The short tutorial below describes how to send an email reminder about the policy with a link directly to their review page.
Personal Email Reminder to Review (00:55)
PolicyStat sends automated email notifications to users any time their attention is needed on a policy. For more information on automated PolicyStat notifications, see this article.
While a policy is in pending through an Approval Workflow it may be helpful to send a personal reminder to the next Approver in the workflow. Sending a personal email regarding a policy can be helpful if it needs to be approved quickly, a long period of time has passed since they were notified of their need to review, or if a detailed description of items to consider during their review is needed.
Personal Email Reminder to Review
- Start at the PolicyStat Home tab.
- Click All Policies Requiring Approval under the Policy Management column.
- Locate the policy and the next Approver.
- Click the envelope next to the name of the next Approver.
- An email will open within your local email client. Either send the form message as is, or customize it to include a personal message. The Approver will receive an email from you in place of from PolicyStat.
If customizing the message, be sure to leave the link to the policy. Clicking this link will direct the Approver to the appropriate policy and allow them to review.
This article applies to the following user roles: