- To understand how to make changes to an area
From time to time, Areas may need to be modified or corrected to fit with changing needs.
For more on how to assign user permissions based on Area, see this article.
- Click the Admin tab
- Click Areas
- At the end of the table listing all Areas, click the Edit link on the row corresponding to the Area to be edited.
- Modify the properties as needed. including
- The Name of the Area (1) (If permissions allow. For more, see this article.)
- The Default expiration days (2) (i.e. days following approval before Area policies expire)
- The Default Approval Workflow (3)
- When complete, click the Save Changes button.
This article applies to the following user roles: