- To understand how PolicyStat notifies users of updates
- To understand how PolicyStat alerts users that require action
When an action is required to be completed regarding a policy, or a policy requires attention, users are notified in one of three ways:
1. Automatic notification emails
- For examples of notification emails, click here
- For more on configuring automated email notifications (including turning off undesired emails), see this article.
- For more on understanding who receives email notifications by user role, see this article.
2. The Home tab
The Home tab features reports of policies requiring action.
3. The Notifications page
The Notifications page is accessible to any user in one of two ways:
- The link in the upper right-hand corner of every PolicyStat page.
- From the base PolicyStat local PolicyStat URL (e.g. - https://yoursitename.policystat.com), add /notification to the end (e.g. - https://yoursitename.policystat.com/notification).
For more information about configuring email notifications from this page, see the article here.
Notifications are available for any signed in users to alert them for required actions. For notifications about product updates, please visit (and follow) the PolicyStat Newswire.
This article applies to the following user roles: