- To understand the Implementation Dashboard
- PolicyStat Implementation Dashboard
Prior to beginning the upload process, please ensure you have reviewed the information in this article.
Prior to uploading, files to be uploaded should preferably be organized and compressed to a zipped folder. For more on organizing files for the greatest ease of upload, see this article. For more on how to zip a file folder, see this article.
The zipped folder file is then imported by a user with Site Administrator privileges through the PolicyStat Implementation Dashboard.
Please keep in mind that it can take 4-8 weeks to convert documents from the time you have completed uploading and submitting them.
Locate the Implementation Dashboard
- Click the Admin tab along the top left area of your local PolicyStat site.
- Click Implementation Dashboard under the Site Data column.
- The Implementation Dashboard process consists of five steps. Click the Links below to learn about each step.
For a printable PDF version of this information, please click the button below.
This article applies to the following job role: