After the existing policy documents have been imported and cleaned by PolicyStat's implementation team, they will need to be "accepted" as accurate.
Acceptance should be based on accuracy as compared to the original and should mirror the original content and dates.
For a details on how to accept (or reject), view the tutorial below.
Accept (or Reject) a Converted Document (01:07)
NOTE: Viewing the tutorial requires Adobe Flash Player. For assistance, please contact your IT department.
- From the Home tab, click Documents Requiring Acceptance.
- Visit the Admin tab in PolicyStat
- Under Site Data, click Implementation Dashboard.
- Click Documents Requiring Acceptance in the blue task bar.
Accept All Imports
- Check the box on the top left of the imports table.
- Click the Accept All Results button.
Review Individual Imports
- Click the name to open and review the policy.
- If the file is acceptable, click the Accept Policies button.
Reject the import by clicking the Reject tab.
A comment as to why the converted file is being rejected is required prior clicking the Reject Import button. Rejecting the import sends it back to PolicyStat to revise and correct any errors that occurred during conversion.
This article applies to the following user roles: