- To locate active policies using the PolicyStat search tool
NOTE: Your local facility may use alternate terminology to describe these filters, but the all functionality is the same.
When using any of our search options for active policies, entering terms surrounded by quotes will return all results with that exact phrase or term in the text of the policy, in addition to applying your chosen filter.
For example, when searching for the Training area using the Area filter, entering the phrase "Gibson Regional" surrounded by quotes will return all documents with that exact phrase within the Training area.
Not adjusting the advanced filter will return all results that include the exact phrase within the quotes.
Note: Exact match searching will not work on partial words or numbers and will not correct any typos.
- Enter the term(s) you want to search for into the Search bar.
- Click a suggested result to open the policy (optional)
- Results matching your search terms will appear as bold text. Attachments matching your search terms will appear with a paperclip icon next to the name.
- Click Search Policies or hit Enter on your keyboard to view the full list of results.
- Click the title of a policy to open it.
Search by PolicyStat ID number
Searches for active policies can also be made by PolicyStat ID number. Please keep in mind that each new active version of a document has a new ID number. See this article for more information here.
*Terminology may vary based on local site preferences. Area may be known as Policy Area, Department, Category, or another term.
This article applies to the following user roles: