- Capture a screenshot
- Add the screenshot to a policy
- PolicyStat Editor
- Bring up the MS Word document or image you want to copy on your screen.
- Copy the image to the clipboard (Ctrl+C or right-click Copy with the mouse) or press Alt+Print Screen on your keyboard.
- Go to Start->Programs->Accessories->Paint
- For Windows 8.X, click Start, click the search icon, and then search for and open the program Paint.
NOTE: PolicyStat will automatically recognize an image file and provide the Insert Image button once the image file is attached in PolicyStat. If the file is not an image file, such as a PDF or other file type there the Insert Image button will not display.
This article applies to the following user roles: