- Create a Committee
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features. PolicyStat encourages the use of User Groups for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments. For more information on how to create User Groups, see this article.
There are permission requirements for being able to edit a review set committee. Please note the following:
- The user must have created the review set, or
- The user must be a Site Administrator on the home site of the review set's base committee, or
- The user must be the base committee Chair or Administrator.
An Area Manager who did not create a review set cannot edit the review set without Site Administrator permissions.
Create or Edit a Committee (01:28)
- Locate and click Create a Committee under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat homepage.
- Complete the committee by adding at minimum a Committee Name and a Committee Chair. Additional Admins or Members can be added as needed.
- Click Create Committee when ready.
For additional information about Committees and Review Sets see this PDF article.
NOTE: A document can only be included in one Review Set at a time. If trying to add a document to a Review Set and it cannot be found when searching or the ADD button seems disabled, most likely the document is already in an active Review Set.