- Create a Committee
- Edit a Committee
PLEASE NOTE: Committees are reserved for use with Review Sets only. Review Sets are a considered a legacy feature, and preferred functionalities for committee reviews can be found with User Groups and our Collaboration features.
The more common feature to group users for assigning approvals and/or acknowledgments is a User Group. For more on how to create User Groups, see this article.
Create or Edit a Committee (01:28)
Create a Committee
- Locate and click Create a Committee under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat homepage.
- Complete the committee by adding at minimum a Committee Name and a Committee Chair. Additional Admins or Members can be added as needed.
- Click Create Committee when ready.
Edit a Committee
- Locate and click View All Committees under the Policy Reviews section on the right of the PolicyStat homepage.
- Click the Edit link next to the committee to be edited.
- From the Edit a Committee page, the committee name can be changed, and members can be added or deleted. To delete a member, click the X next to their name.
- When all edits are finished, click Save Changes.
For additional information about Committees and Review Sets see this PDF article.
NOTE: A document can only be included in one Review Set at a time. If trying to add a document to a Review Set and it cannot be found when searching or the ADD button seems disabled, most likely the document is already in an active Review Set.