- To understand if a converted document should be accepted as correct or not.
Once a document has completed the conversion process, it is immediately active and live in your library. Rejected documents are temporarily removed from the library and returned to the conversions team for additional processing.
- Documents should be "accepted" based on accuracy as compared to the original.
- The converted document should mirror the original's content and dates. PolicyStat will not change the content of a document including typos and broken hyperlinks or links to local files.
- The Owner, Area, and Approval Workflow are assigned by the Site Administrator. If any of these need to be changed, please contact your Site Administrator after accepting the converted document.
- If an import needs editing, new content added, or should be deleted or retired, please accept the policy first, and then edit, delete, or retire it.
Note: Only your Site Administrator will be able to delete or retire the document.
Use the help screen below as a guide to acceptance. Click the graphic for a printable copy. Please contact your PolicyStat Site Admin or Client Services representative for additional assistance if needed.
For details on how to accept or reject converted documents, see this article.
This article applies to the following user roles: