- To understand what channels are available to contact PolicyStat Support
Our team is ready and eager to assist you! The following channels are available to contact PolicyStat Support:
- SupportHUB: Admins with a HUB account can submit tickets
- Webform: Users without a HUB account can contact PolicyStat Support
- Phone: 317-644-1296, option 2
RLDatix launched our new global support platform, SupportHUB, in March 2021. SupportHUB is your primary vehicle for contacting PolicyStat Support moving forward.
- Questions about SupportHUB? View the FAQs.
- PolicyStat users with Site Admin permissions and a HUB account can submit and manage tickets through SupportHUB.
- Site Admins without a HUB account can submit a HUB account request.
- Users who do not have Site Admin permissions can search the SupportHUB knowledgebase. If the answer to the issue is not found, ask your local Site Admin or contact Support through the single-use web form on the SupportHUB search results page.
- SITE ADMINS: For urgent issues where your PolicyStat site is inaccessible to all your users, submit a ticket through SupportHUB AND call the Support team phone number at 317-644-1296, option 2.