- To understand what SupportHUB is and how to access it
What is SupportHUB?
SupportHUB is RLDatix's new global support platform launching March 1, 2021.
This new platform will enable you to:
- Receive a customized experience and notifications based on your role and the products you use
- Collaborate with other members of your organization on a support ticket
- Easily identify the status of your tickets and flag items that need your immediate attention
- Access training resources and the knowledgebase
How do I access SupportHUB?
You can access SupportHUB by clicking here.
Why is RLDatix implementing SupportHUB?
RLDatix is implementing SupportHUB to create a consistent experience and bring all RLDatix customers into one unified system accessible by our support and services teams around the world.
With SupportHUB, you will be able to
- Submit and view your own support tickets, access product-specific training resources and knowledge articles all in one place.
- Easily surface information and resources about other RLDatix modules and services.
- Participate in HUB, the RLDatix customer community, where you can share ideas and best practices with like-minded customers.
When does SupportHUB come into effect?
For PolicyStat customers, SupportHUB launches March 1, 2021.
Who will be impacted?
- Users accessing knowledgebase content
- Users accessing training and education content
- Users submitting tickets to support
Will I be interacting with different people when I need support?
While your experience might look and feel a bit different with SupportHUB, rest assured that the support team you know and love will still be helping you every step of the way.
Will I receive an email when I submit a ticket in SupportHUB?
Yes, you will be notified via email once you have submitted a ticket. In addition, any updates to the ticket will also trigger email notifications to inform you with regards to the status of your ticket.
Can I still call if I need support?
Yes, Admins are still encouraged to call Support (317-644-1296, option 2) when you have a Severity 1 – Critical issue. Our team is happy to assist you. Should you reach our voicemail, kindly leave a message so we can follow up with you as soon as possible.
Can I still email when I need support?
Please note that once SupportHUB launches on March 1, you will no longer be able to submit tickets through email@example.com. However, if you or others cannot log a ticket directly in SupportHUB, a new webform for reporting issues is available to connect with the Support team. Should you inadvertently email the old support address, you will be redirected to SupportHUB or the webform.
Will all my open support issues be in the new system?
Yes, we will be migrating all open tickets from the legacy support systems into SupportHUB. When the new system goes live on March 1, you will be able to view all your open tickets in SupportHUB and interact with our support team via those tickets.
What actions do I need to take to ensure I can access SupportHUB?
- Site Admins should sign up for HUB
- In order to log in to SupportHUB on March 1st, you will need to be a member of our online community and have a HUB account. To register for a HUB account, please click here.
- Note: Account approvals may take a little while to be processed – so hold tight, your login information is on its way.
- If you are already registered for HUB, then sit back and relax - there is no action required from you as your existing HUB login will continue to work.
What actions do I need to take after SupportHUB launches?
- Use SupportHUB to access resources and submit tickets
- Review and share resources for navigating the new platform and community
- Share this document with other users at your organization
- Share future communications and resources with your team
- Update bookmarked knowledgebase links with the new links from SupportHUB when available
- After a transition period, the current Learning Center links will no longer work.
Is there an additional fee for the new SupportHUB?
No, access to SupportHUB is covered under your current fees.
Will SupportHUB impact the current support hours?
No, there is no change to our support hours.
Will I be able to access the existing training guides and materials in SupportHUB?
Yes, all existing resources in the knowledge base will be migrated over to SupportHUB.
How do I use SupportHUB?
Be sure to check out the SupportHUB Orientation video for a quick tour of what SupportHUB has to offer today. But this is just the beginning. SupportHUB is a work in progress and we are committed to continuously improving and expanding its capabilities. So stay tuned for more to come.
How can I submit feedback about SupportHUB?
Since SupportHUB is YOUR place for accessing support and resources, we want to ensure that it is meeting your needs today and in the future. You are invited to share your feedback on SupportHUB – what you like, what could be improved, and ideas and suggestions on how we can evolve SupportHUB. We will be listening.