- To begin the review process for a policy
- PolicyStat Beta
**Please note, the information in this article is for the Beta test of the upcoming version update of PolicyStat. All content within the Beta version is not final and subject to change.**
If you are unsure if you are participating in the Beta test and using the Beta version, look for PolicyStat Beta toggle and ensure it is set to "On".
When a policy comes due for a review as part of the standard review cycle, the Owner of a policy and the Area Manager will be notified. This short tutorial covers how to make a draft of policies that are due for review and start the Workflow when any required changes have been completed.
From the PolicyStat Home page:
- Search for and view the active policy or
- Under the My Policies to Review heading on the Home page, click the policy's title.
- Click the Review tab
- This opens the Edit view of the policy. In the Edit view, changes to the content and/or properties can be made.
- If a Draft already exists, you will be notified.
- You can choose to work from the Draft or delete it and start a new version.
- Use the Editor to make changes to the policy.
- Click Start Approvals button to begin the review.