- Create a new policy using the Beta layout
- PolicyStat Beta
**Please note, the information in this article is for the Beta test of the upcoming version update of PolicyStat. All content within the Beta version is not final and subject to change.**
If you are unsure if you are participating in the Beta test and using the Beta version, look for PolicyStat Beta toggle and ensure it is set to "On".
- Click the Policies* link in the top navigation menu.
*this term may differ at your location
- In the New Draft from Template section of the menu, select the template you wish to use or select Blank (No template).
- Enter the Required Properties: Title, Owner, Area, Approval Workflow, and Review Date.
- Use the Editor to create your content.
- Ensure your Draft is saved before navigating away from the page or start the Approval process if your content is complete.