- Reject a Pending policy during a review
- PolicyStat Beta
**Please note, the information in this article is for the Beta test of the upcoming version update of PolicyStat. All content within the Beta version is not final and subject to change.**
If you are unsure if you are participating in the Beta test and using the Beta version, look for PolicyStat Beta toggle and ensure it is set to "On".
Approval Workflows are one of the Three Pillars of PolicyStat, and users assigned permissions to serve as Approvers are essential to the process. The interactive tutorial demonstrates how a document proceeds through a traditional Approval Workflow from the final edits to the document becoming active.
If a pending version is not acceptable for any reason, and you choose to not make edits, the pending policy can be rejected.
- Open the pending policy from the Approval report or your notification
- Review the policy's contents.
- Click the Reject button at the top of the policy.
- Leave a comment explaining the rejection
- Click the Reject button to return the policy to the first step of the approval workflow and notify the people on that step.