- Set the home site for a user
- Update or modify the home site for a user
- PolicyStat systems that use Single Sign-On
If your site is part of a network that uses Single Sign-On to log you into PolicyStat, this article explains how to select the default home site where your account will be redirected to after login.
HOW TO SET YOUR HOME SITE
When first logging in, users will be presented with a pop-up screen like this:
- Use the Home Site drop-down list (1) to find and select the appropriate Home Site
- Click Set Home Site (2)
HOW TO MODIFY YOUR HOME SITE SELECTION
If necessary, the home site selection can be modified later under your account settings.
- Click My Account
- Select an alternate home site from the drop-down list and save your changes.
HOW TO CHANGE LOCATION (IF NEEDED)
From the default home site, the Change Location link can still be used to visit another site within the network, but this step will prevent the need to select your home site after logging in each time. For more, see this article.
This article applies to the following user roles: