This article will describe how to remove single, or one-time acknowledgments.
For more information on:
- Recurring acknowledgments vs. single (one-time) acknowledgments, see this article.
- Removing (or unassigning) recurring acknowledgments, see this article.
- User Groups, see this article.
- Incomplete acknowledgment notification emails, see this article
- For more on assigning acknowledgments, see this article.
A quick disclaimer that some terms may differ for your location, but the concepts are universal. An Area may be known as Policy Area, Department, Category, or another term on your PolicyStat site.
To unassign acknowledgments by policy, click here.
To unassign acknowledgments by user, click here.
- From the PolicyStat homepage, click View Acknowledgments under the Acknowledgments header.
- Select the link for the chosen policy under the Users column.
- To unassign one user at a time, click the Unassign button (1). To unassign multiple users, click each checkbox next to their name (3) or select all users at once (3) and click Unassign Checked Acknowledgments (4).
- From the PolicyStat homepage, click View Acknowledgements under the Acknowledgments header.
- Click Search by User in the top right of the page.
- Locate the user or user group using the Group Filter (1) search and/or User search (2) options.
- From the selected user profile, click the link under the Policies Not Acknowledged column.
- Click the Unassign button for any policies that no longer require acknowledgment.
This article applies to the following user roles: