For more on User groups, see this article.
For more on assigning acknowledgments, see this article.
For more on incomplete acknowledgment notification emails, see this article.
Unassign Acknowledgments (01:08)
Unassigning Acknowledgments by Policy
- From the PolicyStat homepage, click View Acknowledgments under the Acknowledgments header.
- Select the link for the chosen policy under the Users column.
- To unassign one user at a time, click the Unassign button (1). To unassign multiple users, click each checkbox next to their name (3) or select all users at once (3) and click Unassign Checked Acknowledgments (4).
Unassigning Acknowledgments by User
- From the PolicyStat homepage, click View Acknowledgements under the Acknowledgments header.
- Click Search by User in the top right of the page.
- Locate the user or user group using the Group Filter (1) search and/or User search (2) options.
- From the selected user profile, click the link under the Policies Not Acknowledged column.
- Click the Unassign button for any policies that no longer require acknowledgment.
This article applies to the following user roles: