- Start the approval process for multiple policies at one time
Documents frequently tend to come due for review about the same time, and many do not require changes. Document Owners and Area Managers are be able to start the review process in bulk for multiple documents they own (or are responsible for) at once.
To start the review process one policy at a time, see this article.
Bulk Start Review
- From the My Policies Due For Review report page, select all desired documents for which no changes are required (1). To select all displayed documents, click the select all box in the top left of the table
- Provide a comment describing why no changes are required (2).
- Click Start Approval Process (3).
The Bulk Start Review can be used on documents that:
- Do not have a draft
- Are not already in a review process
In either of those circumstances, review the respective draft or pending versions.
Mark My Approval Does Not Apply
When starting the review for a single policy, if the user in question is also first Approver in the Workflow, they are able to Mark their Approval at the same time.
However, this is functionality is not applicable with the Bulk Start Review process. If the user starting the Approval process is also the first Approver, they will need to visit to the policy and manually mark their approval.
This article applies to the following user roles: